Language settings

About our relocation business



What is a relocation?

Why don't I just do it myself?


Preview trips

Who needs a preview trip?

Why should you bother?

What to expect







Shipment of goods

Travel arrangements



Resident's permits

Town Hall registration

Family allowance

Schools & Kindergartens

Family pets

Bank account

Insurance risks


Settling in

Finding a new home

Language schools

Ongoing help



Importing a vehicle

Purchasing a vehicle

Driversí licences


Further support

Repatriation service


Working with us

Why you should consider us

What we will deliver

What we won't deliver




Data Protection

Work permits

In Germany, all national citizens of each of the European Community member states have the right to live and work in any other of the member states. For non-European nationals, a work permit has to be obtained before the transferee can start work. The onus is on the employer to prove that the skills that the transferee has cannot be found locally.

There are special rules pertaining to Information technology skills. The Relocation Consultant will work closely with your Human Resources department and liaise with the authorities to ensure that if a work permit is needed; then it is applied for in good time, processed by the authorities and ready for collection before the transferee starts work.